SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that as of now if you go into Dodge dealer you cannot order a 2020 charger or challenger hellcat WB?
Some rumors that are being said is any dodge dealer that wanted hellcats had to had order them in the last 2 weeks ago.....that the factory will build out short run of these cars then to shut down Brampton plant for refitting in late summer for new model challenger for 2021?
Anyone else heard these rumors? or any input?
Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was video on you-tube of guy that wanted to order Charger Hellcat WB and was told a no go...only scat pack and lower models no hellcat chargers or challengers. I ordered my Challenger Hellcat WB 3 weeks ago and have a VIN # already. But asked at another dealer today if I could order and they said No you cant? Hey maybe its something or maybe its all BS and in January the order banks open back up? Who knows hence why im asking if anyone else has heard anything ?
Cheers...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,424 Posts
The 1320 pkgs have been removed from the 2020 Challenger on Dodge's website. I was able to configure one the first week of December but its all gone now. Two different dealers claiming there wont be a 20201320 Im assuming website updates Maybe Jan will make some sense. Dunno.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one has heard or seen anything that can verify this at the dealers across USA? or even Canada from what I have heard?
Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,343 Posts
Youtube is just some guy looking for followers. Stop going on there for credible information.
So many falses there. Dealers are even worse for accurate info. 2021 will not be an all new car. The plant will never shut down for that long of a period of time. They always shut down during the holidays for a break. Order banks change quite a bit early on every year and certain models and options appear and disappear and reappear quite a bit. Until FCA releases an official statement, youtubers and dealers are just guessing and causing drama.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
157 Posts
ya dealers usually know nothing, My wife stopped at local mopar dealer the other day looking for a new Chrysler 300.
Salesman told her they quit making them, She calls me all concerned and upset as she really wants one. Well
I get on autotader and car gurus, etc and there are not only hundreds of new 2019's but also tons of 2020 300's.
Its a shame they are not advertising and promoting the 300 , it is a wonderful car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,213 Posts
ya dealers usually know nothing, My wife stopped at local mopar dealer the other day looking for a new Chrysler 300.
Salesman told her they quit making them, She calls me all concerned and upset as she really wants one. Well
I get on autotader and car gurus, etc and there are not only hundreds of new 2019's but also tons of 2020 300's.
Its a shame they are not advertising and promoting the 300 , it is a wonderful car
That's pathetic. In 17 when the T/A was first coming out, I went to a local dealer and the sales manager proceeded to tell me that he had never heard of a Challenger T/A and that a T/A was a Pontiac! Lol, sad but true.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
529 Posts
I’m a dealer and I order a widebody Hellcat Charger today. Orders will continue through late July for the 20 model !

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
529 Posts
Depends on dealer and location I’d honestly say probly gonna got sticker or over for the first month cause there has not been many produced. Mostly sold orders.. I have 2 due in any day 1 is sold 1 was a canceled order. The mark up in these cars may be 4 k !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,343 Posts
What kind of discount can we expect off of MSRP when ordering?
You cant expect one. You can hope for one. This is the first yr of the Charger WB. It’s a hot item.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
399 Posts
Last weekend I priced an order on a well-optioned HC WB and two dealers offered discounts greater than $5000.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
399 Posts
Sorry...I revised the post for clarity.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,343 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
529 Posts
Just sold my Daytona Charger WB for MSRP
I am thew only one on the EAST COAST within 500 miles of me who has a non daytona in stock, I am asking MSRP is $78,220 I am asking $80,000 that is a fair market adjustment based on the fact that no one has one. I usually have no problem blowing hellcats out and give great deals but there is non of these on the ground around me ! I have had calls in the past 2 days from Cali, Chicago, Maine,Conneticut... If anyone is even thinking about leasing one sit tight till about April

1 - 20 of 27 Posts