SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an indoor car cover for my Hellcat. Does anyone have any suggestions? My main concern is that a "fitted" cover would accommodate the front splitter and the rear spoiler.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
263 Posts
Me 3

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
I ordered this one and it came in a couple of days ago.

California Car Cover Company - Car Cover Materials

I had HELLCAT embroidered on it. I haven't opened the box to check it yet but will post comments when I do. It will primarily be for indoor use but wanted one that would be OK with light outdoor use.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Vehicle Car Furniture Vehicle cover

Here's the cover that I bought from California Car Covers. It's the " Noah " material and it was $233.00. You can also see some fresh Buffalo snow on my Toro 1028 snowblower.:confused:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,449 Posts
I have been taking my cover on and off a few times since I bought it and really like the light material! It is so much nicer to use when compared to the factory cover I used to have. The factory cover is a great cover if you are going to be using it outside, but it is to bulky for an inside only cover.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
263 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
The MOPAR cover from my 2008 SRT Challenger fits the Hellcat just fine. Everything is well covered with the exception of the front splitter which is only partially covered. It even has "Challenger" embroidered on the front.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
Reactions: 630
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.