SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here where I live in Canada, the forecast is brutal. Its actually snowing as I type this message. Who else has parked their cars for the winter already?

R.K.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
741 Posts
Mines all put away. I live in Chicago area but hunting season has started so by the time I get around to driving her again I would be the end of November. So battery tender is in and tires aired up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
Gotta schedule my last oil change then she's parked at the first sign of consistently poor weather... Ontario, Canada.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,597 Posts
Probably a month out from putting it away now. Got to get the oil change done and a last detail first.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,443 Posts
I just keep it in the heated garage and if the weather is nice and no salt I drive it. We usually only have 2 bad months and the last few years closer to 1.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,285 Posts
Mine stays in the a very comfy temp controlled garage. So if it needs to make a late fall appearance it will, as long as there is an opportunity to wash it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,487 Posts
November 1 for me .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have another month. I do a thorough clean and put the cover on it. Once it gets so cold I don’t like to pull it out of the garage because it could get filthy and then it might be too cold to wash so I would have to stare at a dirty car for 3 months.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
746 Posts
Yes the Rainy Season has returned !!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
Getting the 22’s off and stock wheels back on for winter. I’m telling myself I’m not going to drive it this winter (Minnesota) , but dam I have so much fun in it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
165 Posts
High Desert here, so the Cat NEVER gets sidelined. Tough luck for you Norther Cat owners.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
510 Posts
Nope. Picked the kids up from school in it today.

At least a few more weeks to go. Once the salt flies I pull it off the road.

Reactions: moparjim

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
382 Posts
ahhhh it was 82* here in eastern NC today, aint no parking for winter :cool:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
221 Posts
What’s winter? 80’s here today, although a cold snap next week will be in the 70’s lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
544 Posts
Car show today in south Jersey to support the Mummers Polish String band. It's cold, in the 40's, but the sun is out.
I usually put the car away for winter in another month.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts