SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi,

Not yet in eastern Michigan, was 30 this morning, hopefully I can make it to mid-December, as planning a road trip to Florida late November

Regards,
Jim

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,202 Posts
Mine is loaded on the Trailer to take down to HHP. Hoping I can enjoy some of the Best upcoming weather for Racing!

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,101 Posts
I hope to get a few more rides in up to WI so I can fill her up with non E10 fuel and then I'll put away in November and back on the ground April.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat
28 Posts
The weather here in west central Ohio is still hanging in there so I have no plans to put the HC away in the immediate future. Maybe 3-4 weeks yet.....or whenever monsoon season hits

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
Live in Canada(most southern part) and no snow yet! It's nice, there are some years where you don't see snow until Jan... So I'm driving this Cat until then :D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
59 Posts
When they salt the streets for the first time thats it for me. I give the insurance lady a call as well

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
42 Posts
Here in Southern CT, the leaves are finally starting to change. I have at least 2 more months before I can even think about putting them away.

·
Registered
60 Posts
100 mile ride yesterday with a few flakes. 25F this morning. Snowing off and on all day today.. pushing a couple inches now. No salt yet. Might maybe get 2 more weeks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
510 Posts
I’ll rarely drive under 55 f here. What do you notice in the mid 30’s. Sounds or warm up time?
Mostly more power. Less traction. Sounds great, maybe a bit more gear noise. I dunno... I just beat on it.

It sleeps in a heated garage.

Reactions: hpindy and moparjim

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,662 Posts
Mine will go away at the last minute.
I'm hoping to get some issues sorted out so I can get back to the track.
Once the track closes due to snow, then the car hibernate's.

21 - 40 of 81 Posts