SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,441 Posts
Yes it’s made by speedkore. They offer true weight savings on their carbon fiber parts. They do not reinforce the carbon with fiberglass like others. It’s a true carbon piece so you get the weight savings.

They make lots of other parts. Check them out
Speedkore does excellent work. They will cost more than Matt being its is all CF and not overlay. I have had Matt (oCarbon.com) do my entire CTS-V and I was more than happy with the quality. Unfortunately no weight reduction though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
137 Posts
voodonala on Amazon has a bunch of great parts for challengers. Haven’t bought any yet but I’m thinking of getting some soon.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yes it’s made by speedkore. They offer true weight savings on their carbon fiber parts. They do not reinforce the carbon with fiberglass like others. It’s a true carbon piece so you get the weight savings.

They make lots of other parts. Check them out
How much weight are we saving, if we go with Carbon Fiber interior parts?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, this is my first post. Picked up a 19 TorRed Charger yesterday. Just ordered a dash trim kit from CARiD. I know some are looking for weight savings, but if you are just looking to make your interior different they offer a few different kits for our cars.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
240 Posts
where did you get that from? Is is a gloss or matte finish? It looks gloss but want to make sure
gloss

it’s not a set, i have ship my trims

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Man those are nice. I really need to find some to match the factory carbon fiber. So far I've only found fake ABS carbon fiber and I don't want that.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts