SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Yeah, pinstripe

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I thinking of doing the entire hood in a CF wrap on Crystal Granite car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
Pinstripes :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
912 Posts
Reactions: 630

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Like the pinstripe. Love the hellcat emblem in the black stripe Tammie!!
Thanks! I have him tweaking it just a bit to move the cat head up about an inch and then it will be perfect!!! Very happy with it. The car has been getting compliments like crazy since I got it on there. Now they realize its a Hellcat. The emblem on the front fender just didn't stand out enough for peeps to notice.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Where did you order ya carbon fiber rally stripe from? That's exactly what I want
It isn't carbon fiber, just 3M but has held up well in the last 2 years. I had it designed and bought it from The Decal Shoppe. There is a picture of my sexy Hellcat in the information. :D
The Decal Shoppe, Muscle Car Stripes For,Chevy Camaro, Dodge Challengers, Dodge SRT,Dodge SRT8,Ford Mustang, Racing Decals,Signs,Racing Stripes,Car Racing Stripes,Truck Graphics, Trailer Graphics,Custom Decals,Banners,Lincoln Electric Welder Decals,Miller Welder Decals, Custom Graphics, Tee Shirts, A-Frames - Hellcat Challenger Bumblebee Rear Wrap Stripe Kit

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.