SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
In The Market
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with www.carbonsteer.com? After research it seemed like the nicest steering wheel to order so I got one, curious if anyone else ordered from them?

THanks.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Anyone have experience with www.carbonsteer.com? After research it seemed like the nicest steering wheel to order so I got one, curious if anyone else ordered from them?

THanks.
I saw one on a Hellcat at Biff Busbys. It was bad ass. I’m going to order me one next week. The only thing the owner told me it that it was a ***** to install. He did make a YouTube video on installing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
In The Market
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok now i feel better, glad to hear, i got green stripe on the top with yellow carbon and yellow stitching, alacamtra instead of leather, it should come out sweet ill post pics

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Ok now i feel better, glad to hear, i got green stripe on the top with yellow carbon and yellow stitching, alacamtra instead of leather, it should come out sweet ill post pics
SWEEEET!! Yes post pics!! I’m getting some engine mods done which is why I have to wait. But I’m ordering me one for sure.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
36 Posts
Here is the sample they sent me, let me tell u customer service reaches out to you to make sure everything is what u want, they are great.
Yes they are! You don’t find that too often.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts