SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I'm hopeful to go to the track on the 11th. DA won't be "great", but I'll give it my best shot. Since I ran last I've upgraded to a smaller pulley, blower spacers, revised my tune for a better launch, axles, diff brace, rear suspension (aligned to almost 0 camber), tire/rim combo, and the Carlyle springs.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
9201BCDD-93F4-4DE2-8C9F-554D668F9A0A.jpeg
CB70E279-76AB-4589-B0F1-B135B916014E.jpeg

First runs with them last night. Need to go back to hit them harder. Right now I'm saying slight improvement over stock charger springs. For the challenger guys, even more of an upgrade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On my 2019 Hellcat I will need to get adjustable control arms . The rear suspension alignment is I believe towed out. Although I love the way the rear end squats and the front end lifts.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anyone care to post a few pics of their HC Challenger with these springs sitting normal in photos versus launch?

The way I understand it is non-HellCat cars sit higher in the front? I’m reviving an old thread. Thanks

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
So was there ever a verdict on putting OEM demon springs on a Hellcat Challenger? So what happens with the ride height? I’ve read a few threads but nothing consistent across the board. I see some people talking about adjustable control arms. You have to do that too?

·
Registered
201 Posts
So was there ever a verdict on putting OEM demon springs on a Hellcat Challenger? So what happens with the ride height? I’ve read a few threads but nothing consistent across the board. I see some people talking about adjustable control arms. You have to do that too?
I ordered the Carlyle springs but waiting on their arrival since they were on back order until 23 October. I’m really hoping the info I’ve read is true and my Challenger HC won’t sit like a 4x4. I hear the springs work better than stock. I’ve also heard the springs from HHP work well also. However, my car is a street car, not a 1/4mi track-only car.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Today I installed Demon Killer Springs, BMR track bars, and cut the rear snubber down by 1”.

Took me 4 hours total front / back, BMR track bars 15 min each and 15 min each on the snubber.

The front is 1/2-3/4” taller, and the rear is 1/2”. Looks good now and will look awesome with the drag wheel set up.

Will be testing when we get some warmer weather.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Today I installed Demon Killer Springs, BMR track bars, and cut the rear snubber down by 1”.

Took me 4 hours total front / back, BMR track bars 15 min each and 15 min each on the snubber.

The front is 1/2-3/4” taller, and the rear is 1/2”. Looks good now and will look awesome with the drag wheel set up.

Will be testing when we get some warmer weather.
Post some pics man.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been looking for months and months, for one person to say these springs cut down their 60'. I have yet to ever see someone say oh these springs cut my time down by .xx, the problem is almost no one just adds these springs. They change multiple other things at the same time, or the DA is too different from the last track day, or more honestly there is no advantage compared to their average 60'.

If someone comes forward and while changing only the springs, makes a consistent improvement I would be more interested, but i have yet to see it. I have looked over forums, facebook groups, local groups etc.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
I have been looking for months and months, for one person to say these springs cut down their 60'. I have yet to ever see someone say oh these springs cut my time down by .xx, the problem is almost no one just adds these springs. They change multiple other things at the same time, or the DA is too different from the last track day, or more honestly there is no advantage compared to their average 60'.

If someone comes forward and while changing only the springs, makes a consistent improvement I would be more interested, but i have yet to see it. I have looked over forums, facebook groups, local groups etc.
ive installed the HHP springs and can tell the difference in weight transfer by feel and video. I haven’t changed my technique and my 60’ time are almost identical.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts