SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped by the dealership to pickup my fiancé's new plates for the Durango 2015 I got her and I came back outside and saw my hellcat in the same spot I picked it up a year and few days ago looking brand new and oh so good.
Enjoy!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Dodge challenger
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Car seat cover Head restraint Vehicle Car seat Car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,255 Posts
Looking good HCDC! Mine comes up on 12/26! Hard to believe!

Reactions: Carnage

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,240 Posts
Beautiful car. I'm planning on asking for my replacement car to be either Granite Crystal or Black. I was
"set" on Granite and then I see your car and lean toward black....I'm SOOOOO CONFUSED.............:confused:

Reactions: Carnage

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
Beautiful car. I'm planning on asking for my replacement car to be either Granite Crystal or Black. I was
"set" on Granite and then I see your car and lean toward black....I'm SOOOOO CONFUSED.............:confused:
Black is the fastest. As you may know, dark colors absorb light energy and white reflects it, so due to the law of the conservation of energy which states that energy can not be created nor destroyed but simply converted, we have to assume that the energy that is absorbed by the car is converted into more horsepower.

Sorry to rain on the parade of others but don't blame me, blame science.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,020 Posts
Nice. Enjoy!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.