SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10-12-19 : 9am - 12pm. Anyone going? The sublime cat and I will be out there tomorrow.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
I was at the last one, its a really good time and some cool cars, took the kitty and there was only one other cat.... and it was yours haha i was in the redline red with satin hood cat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not on facebook and my wife forgot to tell me.... shes part of the cdcc for me :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was at the last one, its a really good time and some cool cars, took the kitty and there was only one other cat.... and it was yours haha i was in the redline red with satin hood cat.

my kid wants to go so were heading over now.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT 392
34 Posts
I wish I had known, is there any website or mailing list for this group? Love to get together with this group.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,664 Posts
I wish I had known, is there any website or mailing list for this group? Love to get together with this group.
Check out the CDCC Facebook page. No dues or anything to join. Just a bunch of like minded MOPAR enthusiasts putting together fun meets and cruises throughout the year. Everyone is welcome!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT 392
34 Posts
Thanks ArchGE! I'm not on Facebook but will t try to check this forum more often.

Hi Jake, I'm in superior, near the flatirons mall area

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,664 Posts
Thanks ArchGE! I'm not on Facebook but will t try to check this forum more often.

Hi Jake, I'm in superior, near the flatirons mall area
I also had no use for Facebook. Signed up only for the club page access and glad I did.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
I dont have fb either lol im out in grand junction, the cars and coffee in parker is fun i went one time this summer, plan on going ton a few more.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are 2 more posted meets this year for the vehicle vault, 11-9-19 & 12-14-19. check this link out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts