SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
Looking to buy catted mids at a decent price. Doesn't matter if stock or aftermarket, but must link to stock headers/cat back.
Thanks

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your message, please post pics wotb your screen name and date

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id probably let the shop thats changing them out keep them in exchange for the labor, so I dont incur any extra cost and waste anymore of my time

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That said, my plan is to get my ceramic pro done today, since I took my wrap off. I am getting an appraisal this weekend. If I like the appraisal, I will sell the cat, if I don't, I will keep it without cats. The cats are a contingency, in the event that the dealer gives me shit about not having them.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
241 Posts
That said, my plan is to get my ceramic pro done today, since I took my wrap off. I am getting an appraisal this weekend. If I like the appraisal, I will sell the cat, if I don't, I will keep it without cats. The cats are a contingency, in the event that the dealer gives me shit about not having them.
Understood man! I was just wondering if you were going to sell them because I would be interested if the price was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Understood man! I was just wondering if you were going to sell them because I would be interested if the price was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, my break even would be close to msrp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts