SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this on May 1 and removed it in Aug. It has about 1000 miles on it . It's in perfect condition.
I'm doing some parts clear out to get for funds for a motor upgrade .
$750 usd shipped .

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
510 Posts
I will be going through my shop this weekend . I will let you know .

Dibs! Dibs? Probably dibs.

Reactions: OldMoparGuy

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
307 Posts
I honestly can't believe this is still for sale at this price. I was looking for a CCI/Livernois or a Wiles last year and ended up getting a used WIles driveshaft. My first choice would have been the CCI but the Wiles has worked flawlessly so far.

When I was shopping for driveshafts last year, it seems like everyone had suspended production of one-piece aluminum driveshafts except DSS. Is that still the case?

Anyway, this seems like an awesome deal. GLWS!

Reactions: hpindy

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
486 Posts
Ccl stopped for like 8 months came up with a new version and dss sucks I wouldn’t buy them

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
307 Posts
I can't zoom in on the attached pictures but I'm assuming it has the Sonnax flanges. If so, those are great billet flanges that bolt right up to the existing Hellcat transmission and differential. That was one of the main reasons I wanted CCI or Wiles. DSS was never on my radar.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't zoom in on the attached pictures but I'm assuming it has the Sonnax flanges. If so, those are great billet flanges that bolt right up to the existing Hellcat transmission and differential. That was one of the main reasons I wanted CCI or Wiles. DSS was never on my radar.
Yes it has has sonnax flanges

1 - 11 of 11 Posts