SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
728 Posts
very interested to hear feedback after installation if they are actually round and flat...

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, Centric makes STOPTECH. I ran them, front and rear, on my SRT Charger, with no issues. I don't anticipate any problems, here.

I'll be placing an order, in a couple of weeks and will post up results too :)

Bob

Just some dude...

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
11 Posts
I'll get them on a scale tonight. FedEx has them at 34.3 pounds each (with packaging) but I will confirm. I believe OEM are around 31 pounds and the Demon Performance rotors are 24.4 pounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,571 Posts
Sounds better than $2,500 for Brembo
I'm confused. I've seen the front rotors for about $700 each. So the Centric rotors are about $450 cheaper each. That's obviously a lot of money but I don't know where these larger numbers come from.
The Demon Performance rotors are the same price as stock rotors initially and then replacement rotors (not including center hats) are about $700 a pair. I'll keep my lighter Demons for track use but the Centric or DBA are fair game for the street if I ever wear out my stock originals.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,504 Posts
I'm confused. I've seen the front rotors for about $700 each. So the Centric rotors are about $450 cheaper each. That's obviously a lot of money but I don't know where these larger numbers come from.
The Demon Performance rotors are the same price as stock rotors initially and then replacement rotors (not including center hats) are about $700 a pair. I'll keep my lighter Demons for track use but the Centric or DBA are fair game for the street if I ever wear out my stock originals.
Yeah it is like everything else the price is different from one place to the next. but for the most part high! and it is lower than it was when they first come out.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Weights. 31 pounds 6.9 ounces and the other weighs 30 pounds 9.8 ounces.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for weighing them.

I know there are always questions about new to market products.

I'm sure this will help members make decisions, on their purchase :)

Just bought a set!

Bob

Just some dude...

1 - 20 of 189 Posts