SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good recommendation for a Ceramic and PPF shop in Maryland. I live towards Delaware but willing to travel to the right shop. I need a shop that knows their business and works well with black cars.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
That's right in my backyard I'm in Fallston!
then you should absolutely go to Nicks! He's done some wild stuff and he just moved over to a massive shop right in the industrial park where you can do emissions.

He does amazing work, just tinted my car for me and like I said, always cuts a deal. He does a lot of full car wraps so if he's not booked up from those he likes to help out cost wise on tint and ceramic stuff.

When you call them and get with Tim on the phone tell him Jake with the hellcat sent you and he'll make you a priority.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
then you should absolutely go to Nicks! He's done some wild stuff and he just moved over to a massive shop right in the industrial park where you can do emissions.

He does amazing work, just tinted my car for me and like I said, always cuts a deal. He does a lot of full car wraps so if he's not booked up from those he likes to help out cost wise on tint and ceramic stuff.

When you call them and get with Tim on the phone tell him Jake with the hellcat sent you and he'll make you a priority.

I was just over that industrial park yesterday at the pool store I know exactly where it is. Still waiting on a delivery date for the redeye once I have it I will hit him up I want it protected right out the gate! Thanks for the referral!

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
I was just over that industrial park yesterday at the pool store I know exactly where it is. Still waiting on a delivery date for the redeye once I have it I will hit him up I want it protected right out the gate! Thanks for the referral!
All good, hope to see you running that thing around Harco, theres 4 of us local to the area but we've never all met. I'd like to set something up, tired of being the only street race hellcat in my mostly mustang group.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Look for a detailer near you who are accredited Gtechniq, Ceramicpro, Artdeshine coating installers and Expel or STEK PPF accredited installers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bridges Detailing in Whitemarsh did an EXCEPTIONAL job on my Hellcat. They use SB3 ceramic coatings. Pat Bridges is OCD on making sure the car is done right. Looks far better than when I bought my cat new from the dealer! His prices are very competitive too!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bridges Detailing in Whitemarsh did an EXCEPTIONAL job on my Hellcat. They use SB3 ceramic coatings. Pat Bridges is OCD on making sure the car is done right. Looks far better than when I bought my cat new from the dealer! His prices are very competitive too!
Thanks I will check them out as well!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts