SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,744 Posts
Wow, that didn't take long. Did you call S8NSKTY?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Knew that was too good to be true.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
29 Posts
finally done "chatting" second girl says the same as the first it is the owners. I can verify that as I did see the build sheet 2 weeks ago when I was in talking to a salesman. I'm still going to stop by later tonight. My first dealership is going to sell me one at MSRP but, $6620 off might get me to rethink who is going to sell me a new 'cat.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,351 Posts
8 autos total. But not in my color. And not under msrp. I want pitch black. Found a granite. Thought about pulling the trigger. Think I'll wait til the lot lizards are released. No one has on the lot yet. I'm tired of all the dealer bs, so I'm waiting for it to actually be there.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
I'm only a few days away from getting mine..plus I'm working not like I can enjoy it right now..super cold..this weekend is going to get warmer..It's like ,30 degrees colder then it normally is

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.