SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2019 Challenger Hellcat that has a Legmaker intake. Looking to buy or trade for an OEM air cleaner assembly. Car has 2880 miles on it so intake is like new.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Marc are you looking to trade or sell? Yours is off a 2019 or newer?
Sorry should have made that clear. Mine is an OEM unit off a 2017 HC challenger. It is mint EXCEPT that I modified it for an extra ram air inlet hole that I routed a tube from the grill. Let me know if you want pictures.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry should have made that clear. Mine is an OEM unit off a 2017 HC challenger. It is mint EXCEPT that I modified it for an extra ram air inlet hole that I routed a tube from the grill. Let me know if you want pictures.
a 2017 box is different than a 2019. Thank you for trying.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Legmakers is so purty [sic].
They screams [sic] so loudly
They keep your air from getting dirty
and they can be showed [sic] off so proudly.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
668 Posts
My suggestion? Sell the LMI intake and then buy a stock air box somewhere. You'll probably net like a $250 profit. Just sayin.

Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Oh, I'd like to see those pictures!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very motivated to sell, just need something to put in its place, preferably and oem unit. What do you have?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I would prefer an oem. If I find one, or break down and go to a dealer, I will sell the Legmaker to you.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
697 Posts
I need a JLT for mine, but have a 392 JLT to get rid of first. How much are you selling yours for?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts