SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
With it being the 19 model I'm more than happy to have the Redeye than the Hellcat and not left wondering either way.
A good result (y)

Yes, I used to have a metallic black Raptor and that was a nightmare, even after washing the next day it was disappointing with dust. Will have to be super careful about washing too not sure about the Dodge paint softness (Red Ram seems OK) but the Ford didn't suffer from swirls. Going to build a garage later in the year so hopefully should be better.

I had my Ram Swiss Vaxed not permanent but happy to have it redone periodically, with ceramic coated I'm a bit nervous of it having to be machined off when getting to end of life. Likely I wont keep it that long but it'd be a shame if it didn't look as good as it could or need a lot of work when it comes to resale.
The point was the discussion was about rear axles, which house the differential, and in that very sentence, the phrase "price differential" was mentioned.

I considered it to be just too banal to say "I see what you did there."

But, (insert asterisk here because this forum will not allow asterisks)sigh(insert asterisk here because this forum will not allow asterisks) I see what you did there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Didn't notice I'd done that and then missed it again, certainly seem to have differentials on the brain o_O:)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts