SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Challenger HP Locator not loading

1056 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Rio Lobo
Anyone else having trouble getting the HP locator to work for Challengers? It works for Chargers but not Challengers-weird.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
606 Posts
that 6 day old update really is confidence inspiring. especially knowing they're about to go into holiday shutdown again

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yea, it was up and running for me yesterday, but is a total mess. Still days 2022 build with 2022 colors. Selecting standard body hellcat pulls up a widebody that starts at $88k, whereas selecting either SB (NB) or WB Redeye pulls up only the SB starting at $80k.
Am I doing something wrong here?

· Registered
606 Posts
Yea, it was up and running for me yesterday, but is a total mess. Still days 2022 build with 2022 colors. Selecting standard body hellcat pulls up a widebody that starts at $88k, whereas selecting either SB (NB) or WB Redeye pulls up only the SB starting at $80k.
Am I doing something wrong here?
You're talking about the builder not the Horsepower Locator. The Locator does link to the builder, but Dodge like most manufacturers open orders before updating their website. Every year the builder lags behind time-wise.

The crazy thing about this year is that there are enough changes that most everyone is ordering blind. And many of the allocations will be taken before the 23 builder is even live.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're talking about the builder not the Horsepower Locator. The Locator does link to the builder, but Dodge like most manufacturers open orders before updating their website. Every year the builder lags behind time-wise.

The crazy thing about this year is that there are enough changes that most everyone is ordering blind. And many of the allocations will be taken before the 23 builder is even live.
I see your point but that's not exactly correct. The build on the main sight is only for 2022 only. If you build through the locator it is for 23 models. It reflects 23 prices and jailbreak options that can be added (stripes,wheels, seats, etc.) Don't understand why they aren't including colors and why they have not done it for all models. Its a website, its not that hard

· Registered
606 Posts
I see your point but that's not exactly correct. The build on the main sight is only for 2022 only. If you build through the locator it is for 23 models. It reflects 23 prices and jailbreak options that can be added (stripes,wheels, seats, etc.) Don't understand why they aren't including colors and why they have not done it for all models. Its a website, its not that hard
You can look at the 22 Jailbreak for a 23 RE build. But that doesn't translate to the same thing for 23 HC, HCWB, and RE (all of which are now also JB). Wheels, 3.09 gears, and some other things are different. For instance, the standard wheels on a HCWBJB are the Devil's rims, and you can't get 3.09. So not all JB options from 22 apply across the board to all the 23 JB trims.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts