SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
I never care about rules. I was just wondering on 4000. I run for fun and always respect car lined next to me.. Slow or fast

·
Vendor
375 Posts
I never care about rules. I was just wondering on 4000. I run for fun and always respect car lined next to me.. Slow or fast
What are you wondering about? You are not lighter than 4k are you? If you are just throw a couple driveshafts and cradle in the trunk. That will bring you up to weight.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I think most of our stuff is 4k without driver so we may change that slightly before locking it in. Honestly curious for other's feedback. We just wanted heads up all out class but didn't want two mid 8 second cars duking it out(hence the stock trans rule and weight rule). there's a lot of 9.0/9.1 capable cats out there that should make it fun.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
I think most of our stuff is 4k without driver so we may change that slightly before locking it in. Honestly curious for other's feedback. We just wanted heads up all out class but didn't want two mid 8 second cars duking it out(hence the stock trans rule and weight rule). there's a lot of 9.0/9.1 capable cats out there that should make it fun.
Yep! That's what a Hellcat "shootout" should look like. The number of sub 9.5 cars there are now should make for a full field and fun race to run in and watch. Count me in....
Suggestion.... make that weight no less than 4200 with driver. Nobody's going below that without drastic measures. I'd rather see "street cars" doing it. There are plenty of those to make a full field in the 9.0 to 9.5 range.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Actually, I like that it'd bring 9.1-9.5 Hellcats out. However, I do agree with Marc on 4200 or whatever everyone feels like it.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
What are you wondering about? You are not lighter than 4k are you? If you are just throw a couple driveshafts and cradle in the trunk. That will bring you up to weight.
I wish I was lighter than 4K. These boats are so heavy. My car was around 4545 with me at Norwalk.

·
Vendor
375 Posts
I'll third the vote for 4200 minimum but will run if the minimum is 2500# :)

·
Vendor
375 Posts
So Nancy, are we on for a couple of Ben Franklin's?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Called and got my hotel reservation. (FYI, the hotel booking link did not work for me.) Will be my first ChallengerFest. Looking forward to meeting everyone and running the car down the track. I did a half mile event with it awhile back, but this will be my first time at a drag strip with it. I'll happily take you up on the offer of assistance and tips!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
OK folks we're getting close. I always open up official event t-shirt orders so you can guarantee your size AND get a discount for pre-ordering. I'll have a few at the event, but we always sell out and I'm not trying to take 100s of t-shirts back home with me so if you want one order now. You'll pick it up at registration.

Get your CF10 Event T here and get a DISCOUNT!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Nice.... If we get enough MOPAR'S there- Folks will be like .....? Huh......! They Don't know where muscleville is, can't locate.it, even with a GPS. Who's the mayor of Chevyville...?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts