Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL GONE!!! As of 10/7/2015

Robb at Chameleon Wraps and Vinyl put out time and some resources to send a mail package full of hellcat decals. These are similar to my signature Carnage Design currently on my hellcat
image.jpeg

Sublime, silver and red / black combos as seen in pics. Some have a right and left side

What do you guys think? There's like a 20 sets here in total roughly.

If you're interested I can ship them out and I'll pay for shipping since by mail it's like 55 cents a person. Also cross posting to my Hellcat FB Page in case other folks on there want them.

Edit post:
Just to clarify these are sponsored and free and I'm even paying the shipping mail envelope costs. Each will have a folder cut out board to attempt to keep it straight as well, yet someone here reported my post as a vendor trying to sell goods LOL
If you guys could be so kind to just PM me by starting a conversation and put your mailing address I'll send it out by early next week.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
473 Posts
I'd love to get a right and left of the Red / Black ones.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,002 Posts
I'll take 2.. RED/black.. one with silver/black... I can send you shipping label if needed.

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to clarify these are sponsored and free and I'm even paying the shipping mail envelope costs. Each will have a folder cut out board to attempt to keep it straight as well, yet someone here reported my post as a vendor trying to sell goods LOL
If you guys could be so kind to just PM me by starting a conversation and put your mailing address I'll send it out by early next week.

·
Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,031 Posts
PM'd you...thanks for the opportunity.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,649 Posts
PM sent..

Thanks for sharing!

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for PM'ing me guys, All will be shipped out tomorrow free of charge via Post Office. Sublime was the least requested, everything else went like hot cakes. Sent the last 5 sets of Sublimes to one lucky final request out of 14 requests. All out of stock and probably won't be another batch so Enjoy!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
473 Posts
Thank you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.