SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever dealt or purchased anything at Chapman Dodge in Las Vegas? Im going to be putting a deposit down in a few for a Durango Hellcat which is coming in this week. Sounds like the buyer ahead of me just backed out as he "couldnt get his funds together".

Ive asked multiple times about an ADM with no answer? Are they marking everything up heavily or whats the deal?

Just wondering if any experiences with them; if they are sneaky, or if they will play fair?

Thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,495 Posts
I came real close to buying a new RE WB challenger with them a couple of years ago. They were pretty competitive in pricing. I got a slightly better deal on a Plum Crazy RE across the country. Color was a huge factor. Otherwise, I may have gone with them.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,859 Posts
If they wont answer the quesition directly then you need to go in and tell them youre not paying ADM period. Set the tone or they’ll walk all over you in most cases. You need to be asking them, not us.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If they wont answer the quesition directly then you need to go in and tell them youre not paying ADM period. Set the tone or they’ll walk all over you in most cases. You need to be asking them, not us.
awesome thanks! They were jerking me around seems like. i cant go straight in as its a 10 hour drive from where i live but they called me today to tell me the car had now already been sold. . . lol.

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
awesome thanks! They were jerking me around seems like. i cant go straight in as its a 10 hour drive from where i live but they called me today to tell me the car had now already been sold. . . lol.
No biggie, you’ll get the next one

1 - 5 of 5 Posts