SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Charger and Challenger sharing assembly line

1723 9
Just wondering what you guys think about the charger order banks to open just about at the same time as the allocation #2 of the chalenger.

There is enough delays/hold ups as it is with only the challenger on the line are we gonna see more now that the charger is coming over?

Are we gonna see parts shortage? Everything is possible..
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Just wondering what you guys think about the charger order banks to open just about at the same time as the allocation #2 of the chalenger.

There is enough delays/hold ups as it is with only the challenger on the line are we gonna see more now that the charger is coming over?

Are we gonna see parts shortage? Everything is possible..
I certainly have concerns about fulfillment for those who have been waiting for their Challenger. o_O

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
am I incorrect in thinking that other cars other than the Challenger have been rolling down the same line? ie the dart, the Ram truck, etc etc? I really need to watch that challenger assembly video that has been out, but it's like 40 minutes and I just don't have that kind of time lol

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
am I incorrect in thinking that other cars other than the Challenger have been rolling down the same line? ie the dart, the Ram truck, etc etc? I really need to watch that challenger assembly video that has been out, but it's like 40 minutes and I just don't have that kind of time lol
All chargers/challengers/300s roll off the same line

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another question came to mind.

Will chargers and challengers be "sharing" the allocations? Meaning if a dealership has a few VON assigned for the challenger, will they fulfil those before going to the charger orders?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
I certainly have concerns about fulfillment for those who have been waiting for their Challenger. o_O

I agree....I feel very fortunate to be getting one. I know I would be looking at other options if I went to order one and was not given any kind of time frame of when I would get it. This first allocation has been tough enough and I hope they get things figured out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.