SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Charger SRT 392
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to see if there have been any enthusiasts whove dropped a demon/redeye crate engine in the charger?
Asking for a friend 馃槀

Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
Tell your friend the Charger RedEye is coming.

Reactions: Mopar_Gummy

Registered
Charger SRT 392
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have to explain my financial logic. I'm simply asking a question that is a yes or a no, if you want to be a double bag, no reply needed. I have my masters in Finance and am capable of understanding my own personal situation that includes a possibly blown engine. In the event that it is not under warranty, I want to look at this route, if it's OK with you of course.

Registered
Challenger SRT 392
I dont have to explain my financial logic. I'm simply asking a question that is a yes or a no, if you want to be a double bag, no reply needed. I have my masters in Finance and am capable of understanding my own personal situation that includes a possibly blown engine. In the event that it is not under warranty, I want to look at this route, if it's OK with you of course.
@Speedy a member here . put a RE engine in his Challenger HC when the other let go.

Registered
Charger SRT 392
Discussion Starter #7
@Speedy a member here . put a RE engine in his Challenger HC when the other let go.
Thanks man, is it the same process for charger?
I was literally driving this morning to a COVID-19 testing site, and going 45, under no load, in eco mode, just see white smoke pouring out the back. Pull over right up the road, vunch of oil EVERYWHERE. Car is completely stock, and has never seen a track. Lube changed at dealership every 2500-3k. Im baffled. Car is still under 3/36, but you never know what the dealership comes up woth, so just want a contingency plan.
Thanks for your reply, what besides the engine itself did the swap entail?

Registered
Challenger SRT 392
Thanks man, is it the same process for charger?
I was literally driving this morning to a COVID-19 testing site, and going 45, under no load, in eco mode, just see white smoke pouring out the back. Pull over right up the road, vunch of oil EVERYWHERE. Car is completely stock, and has never seen a track. Lube changed at dealership every 2500-3k. Im baffled. Car is still under 3/36, but you never know what the dealership comes up woth, so just want a contingency plan.
Thanks for your reply, what besides the engine itself did the swap entail?
Speedy will see this as I tagged him. he is a wealth of knowledge..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts