SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Linda drove the car to a new low this morning 10.80 @127.99 at ATCO Raceway, conditions were ideal as temps were around 52 and DA around 600, she also had some of the best 60's from a Hellcat that I've seen, will post up the slips this evening.
TC

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Excellent... A family sedan that runs 10.80. That's just wacked LOL.. Post up that slip!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Text Font Receipt

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Sweet! Please congratulate her for us! That is some kick a$$ times. Be hilarious to drive up with car seats in, take them out just before the race. Spank the shizzy out of a Slomaro and then put your car seats back in and cruise! LOL :D:D

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Top cat,, what do you have done to the charger?
The car has an aluminum drive shaft and MT 305 DR, other than that dead stock, we drove the car 1 1/2 hrs to ATCO so it was well heat soaked, let it sit for about 45 min while I changed the tires and checked pressures and oil, first run netted a 10.84 @ 127.70 I had forgot to pull the air filter so I pulled it between rounds, the next run she changed lanes and the cat spun a bit still had a 1.675 60' and ran a 10.99 @127.81, about an hour later she made the last run which was the 10.80 @127.99
TC

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
The car has an aluminum drive shaft and MT 305 DR, other than that dead stock, we drove the car 1 1/2 hrs to ATCO so it was well heat soaked, let it sit for about 45 min while I changed the tires and checked pressures and oil, first run netted a 10.84 @ 127.70 I had forgot to pull the air filter so I pulled it between rounds, the next run she changed lanes and the cat spun a bit still had a 1.675 60' and ran a 10.99 @127.81, about an hour later she made the last run which was the 10.80 @127.99
TC
How about some video you tease LOL!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
323 Posts
TC
That's amazing!!

I'm going to the track tomorrow. Can you please share what settings you had for traction, suspension and transmission. Also can you elaborate on pulling the air filter?? Are you just taking the filter out or the whole air box? What psi on the tires?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
953 Posts
Congratulations!

6s in the 1/8 is impressive...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.