SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

I recently went to order Charger HellCat Redeye
Came out to be $90,410 store manager offered me $6,000 off Chrysler bank plus $3,500 off store discount, so with TTL it’s $80,910

I wanted to lease and she gave me a rough estimate 36/10 $1,278 0 Down or 48/10 $1,125 with CC 58% with 5.5 or 5.0 MF not sure but Ally has better lower lease rates but I lose the $6,000 if I don’t use CC

she said the $6k is only for finance but she will honor it because I’ve bought other cars from that dealership in the past.

do you guys think I could get a better deal somewhere else?

heres the built sheet the way I want it

Located In Scottsdale Arizona 85257 But willing to travel anywhere to buy

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
245 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. Why shop when it’s what you want ? To save a few bucks?
Buy it and continue building your relationship with that store . Your time and relationship is worth more than another $1000 or $1500 that you might save somewhere else .

Congratulations . Make sure you post some picutres

·
Registered
14 Posts
My 2021 was almost the same price. The dealer had it at around $3600 off (plus rebate) and I was able to get them to $5000 off. Had to let them sit on it a week though and risk losing it!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,129 Posts
Are there a lot of these around though? I say if you can swing it, and it's what you want, get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts