SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rocket Science for the Road
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

In case you can't get enough Hellcat Charger clips in English, here are a couple longer ones on youtube in Spanish and Arabic.

Spanish:

Arabic:

Enjoy!

Turnerz

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
572 Posts
Ive actually watched them both already (def can't get enough videos). I wish there were English translation in closed captioning. These videos are long and looks like they go further into detail than TFL & others.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
47 Posts
Maybe it's just because I couldn't understand what he was saying, but the only thing I could pay attention to in the Spanish video, is how the reviewer is palming and leaning against the car while pointing out the intakes and extracter. Starting from the 3:00 mark to 6:00 minutes he has at least one hand palmed on the hood at all times!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I assume the Charger does not have ACC and FCW, just like the Challenger does not, and for the same reasons -- sensors and camera block air flow. I also do not see any sensors or cameras on the Hellcat front end... I guess I could be wrong though.

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe it's just because I couldn't understand what he was saying, but the only thing I could pay attention to in the Spanish video, is how the reviewer is palming and leaning against the car while pointing out the intakes and extracter. Starting from the 3:00 mark to 6:00 minutes he has at least one hand palmed on the hood at all times!!
Per the Spanish video at 13:25 [Rough translation]

"The steering wheel same as we saw on the Challenger... large buttons for easy functionality... ACTIVE CRUISE CONTROL available...in this vehicle... thanks to these systems and sensors that can be activated.... if we are approaching a vehicle too quickly a vehicle will stop itself completely ... to avoid a collision... all of this is done with your hands...."

"other system LANE DEPARTURE (Awareness) if you are approaching a lane if without using the turn signals or if the car determines sense a risk.... it corrects the cars position using the system of electric direction control... this is an argument for this vehicle that has 700 horsepower..."

So to me according to the speaker in the video.... both are available.

TURNERZ

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
47 Posts

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
According to the FCA press release it does state that it will have ACC as an option.

Optional adaptive cruise control is configured by buttons that are symmetrically opposite on the right-hand side of the wheel. As before, the highly praised audio controls are still found on the back of the upper spokes. This new power tilt-telescoping steering wheel also has a 360-degree heat element.

http://media.chrysler.com/newsrelease.do;jsessionid=F011869DC72F8E03C8B1BD658DBA776D?&id=15929&mid=1
Thanks for posting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.