SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
270 Posts
No offense intended, Turnerz, but I hate that kind of video. It's all just edited together stock footage made by other companies. Looking at that user's channel, it appears that that's literally all he does. He's not an auto journalist and thus doesn't get access to the press fleet. He is just a repost machine. So his "ranking" of cars is basically just based off stuff he reads. Very misleading video IMO.

·
Rocket Science for the Road
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mtr,

No offense taken. I agree, there are lots of videos out there in terms of quality and quantification much better than this one.

The goal of this this thread is get a quick stop repository for all videos CHARGER HELLCAT. That way while some us wait (some longer than others) we can get our fix.

Most of them are on Youtube already, (like the one below) but occasionally I haven't seen them until someone else posts them on this forum.

I look forward to your and the rest of the hellions' videos and posts!

Turnerz

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Nice find! I've seen all the others at least 5 times each. Haven't seen this one, I like it!
I keep bookmarks of all the Hellcat videos I come across on forums and occasionally search YouTube for new videos too. I happened to run a search today and this one was posted earlier today. :)

Reactions: Rob K and hellcat1

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Third (This) video talks about Adaptive Cruise Control and other nice gizmos. On other threads they say the CHARGER HELLCATs won't have ACC, but this is the second video stating that it will, and from the right sources -Dodge experts!

Thanks for posting.

·
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I keep bookmarks of all the Hellcat videos I come across on forums and occasionally search YouTube for new videos too. I happened to run a search today and this one was posted earlier today. :)
That one was sweeeeet!

Really liked the end with the tunnel sound booth. I have a similar habit and I am surprise when a new video hits out of no where. Thanks for posting and keeping us all entertained!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Tim said the SRT will have ACC, So he is talking about the SRT 392, Not the hellcat,, I seen a charger hellcat the other day, and it had two icons in the side view mirrors, I know one is for blind spot, not sure what the other is for

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
236 Posts
Tim said the SRT will have ACC, So he is talking about the SRT 392, Not the hellcat,, I seen a charger hellcat the other day, and it had two icons in the side view mirrors, I know one is for blind spot, not sure what the other is for
The other one is a waving hand to say goodbye to the corvette/bmw/ferrari/Mercedes you just smoked

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.