SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This is not an actual race! LOL! Sorry. I was cruising today alone in the car when a nice looking yellow Lambo came up my rear view mirror. He was cutting in and out of traffic, dont know if to catch up with me. Anyway I thought, it would be interesting either way. He stay side by side with me and we both punched it. We where side by side for a sec but then I noticed he stayed way behind. I knew he stopped for some reason. I slowed down and he caught up with me. Guy was with his wife and he signaled me "wife does not want me to race". We both laughed, his wife too. Im stock and he would have smoked me I think.....right? thoughts....

BTW, I had to search for this Lambo online since they all look the same to me. It was this model:

Exactly like it but yellow. It had the colored lines on it sides. Beautiful car.

Registered
2018 Challenger Hellcat WB
Wow a performante Huracan. That things a monster, straight line and track. It woulda smoked our cars easily 馃槀. For the price tho I鈥檇 rather just through a few pulleys and go e85, then you woulda showed em who鈥檚 boss and for a quarter of the price

(I know it鈥檚 not as easy as throwing a pulley on but I think you guys get my point lol)

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Reality is from a anything below 80-100 he will pull on you but the top speed of the two is actually very close and I have ran one on the same track same day trust me; once you hit 100 things even out and we do very well against most super cars and bikes (contrary to most bike owners opinions/memories).

The reality is there are very few machines STOCK that exceed 200mph and trust me the speedometer on 90% of supercars are off by at least 10-15 mph and the owners get very upset when given a time slip.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
A pulley and tune hellcat would put some distance on a huracan. Stock, the huracan would pull slightly at high speeds from a rolling start.

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
If you had said you can keep up with a newer liter bike nobody would be calling BS. The formula is set and holds true. Even if the guys you are racing are the worst at shifting on a bike, a stock 800hp 4K pound car would be close behind. It won鈥檛 pull on a liter bike until after 180mph and by then the bike will be a bus length ahead or more. I have raced so many cars on my bike and know what happens. We know you have a fast car man, but there are levels to this. I think you watched one too many streetspeed videos being he never loses haha. Jk man.

If you really are beating liter bikes and not 600s I truly am looking forward to the footage. Your car would be infamous on the interwebz

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
Just for reference, my buddies C6 ZR1 with bolt ons makes around 780whp. That is the closest race I have ever had from a roll. If I鈥檓 not on top of my game he can run neck and neck. Light car with a lot of power. Some of the heads cam C6 Z06s can really surprise you out there too if they know how to drive the car well

1 - 20 of 22 Posts