SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Charger Hellcat Widebody Tires

409 6
Looking to get a full set of tires in the spring. Debating between Michelin Pilot sport 4S, Toyo Proxy's R888, Nitto NT55R. Any recommendations? Should I stay on the stock 305/35/20 or go wider in the rear to a 315/35/20? Please help thank you!
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye
I have a charger red-eye and went 315/35/20 all around and have no issues with fit or rubbing, so you should be good to go.

As for brand and specific tire, it's purely what works for you. Unfortunately that's about the best I can do there, as there are so many variables that go into that decision.

Registered
Are those P Zero summer tires any good, especially the rears for traction? Are they better than the all season ones? 695 for all 4. That were offered for the 鈥22 cars. We can choose that option when ordering. I got the standard all season Pirellis.

Sorry, my question has probably been asked several times.

Registered
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT庐 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Recently replaced the stock Ps with 315 Michelin Pilot sport 4 all seasons and the gripability is off the charts; Imagine the 4S's will be even better. I'd say go 315 over 305, but double check the actual measurement specs...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts