SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roll call of all the charger hellcats in Orange County. I am on the hunt for one and would love to see how many owners are on here local to me. I am in Mission Viejo. I have seen a black one quite a bit in the foothill ranch/mission viejo area driving up Glenn Ranch.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m in Irvine but will be moving to Mission Viejo next month. I’ll be near the lake, you?
I am in Canyon crest all the time as my folks live there. I am right by Santiago Canyon

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
I'm in Mission Viejo too. I have not seen any chargers. I have seen a few Challengers though.
Mission Viejo? Isn't that where Phillips Performance Flares is located?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Orange County Charger Hellcat owner here. I live in Costa Mesa, work in Ladera Ranch. I would love to meet with few OC Hellcat owners.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think I’ve seen you a couple times cruising on Harbor Blvd by the Orange Coast Chrysler dealership. I always had my eyes fixed on your white charger because she’s so beautiful.
I have driven down that street many times. The Charger is my daily driver, if its the weekends I am usually in the Z06 or E Class. I love the Charger though, such a great car.

·
HOTM Winner
7,982 Posts
1 - 20 of 100 Posts