SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of those of you who have ordered a Charger Hellcat, have you had to pay a premium? Or were you able to get it for MSRP?

I get the impression the Challenger Hellcats are still commanding a "market adjustment" of $5k or so at many dealerships.

But not the Chargers, or so it seems.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,106 Posts
Both orders (Challenger and Charger) are for MSRP

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
1-Challenger at MSRP checked couple places seemed to be aprox same price.

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,106 Posts
There you go buy two get MSRP
Challenger order was placed back on July 25th. VON only.

I decided, perhaps I might have a better chance of the Charger, and likely should have put the order in back in December, but wasn't sold on the new design. Just put the order in on the Charger last week.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Challenger order was placed back on July 25th. VON only.

I decided, perhaps I might have a better chance of the Charger, and likely should have put the order in back in December, but wasn't sold on the new design. Just put the order in on the Charger last week.
So are you going to go with whatever order gets built first?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
250 Posts
I followed the rollouts of both the Challenger and Charger pretty closely. My impression was that a fair number of Challenger dealers held out for added markup but the majority didn't. For the Charger, added markup seems a lot more rare. Don't pay added markup on either car -- it's super easy to find dealers that will sell at MSRP.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
No markup on either one of our Hellcats..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
445 Posts
I bought mine at MSRP - not a penny over. I checked several dealers in Long Island, some wanted a premium, Town and Country in East Meadow promised me MSRP, they wrote the contract, then cancelled and refunded my money later that day - they wanted more money!! crook bastards for a factory order and I was buying a new Dodge Dart in addition to the Hellcat Charger. So I went elsewhere. So shop around - some will do it as MSRP. The demand is not high for the chargers - Both dealers I went to said I was the only one interested in the Hellcat Charger. I bet you can snag a delivery for under MSRP in 6 months.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
354 Posts
MSRP on my Charger as well. No issues finding a dealer that would do it.

Reactions: TURNERZ

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
535 Posts
I paid $2,500 over. Every local dealer was asking $10k over. I was more than happy to pay $2,500 over given I was #1 and guaranteed first.

At this point though, I think you'll be able to find someone to sell you a charger at msrp.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat, Durango Hellcat
512 Posts
I guess I am doing something wrong trying to find one at MSRP. Have checked dealer websites, auto trader and cars .com. All of their cars are either already sold or come at least $10K over sticker....and the picking are pretty slim...at least here in so cal. I don't mind traveling some to get the right deal, but with a number of forum members saying MSRP is common...I say...Where?...Who?...How? I think I am a good negotiator, but the dealers around here just laugh and many of my inquiries to them go unanswered. Is it me?...Give me coaching guys...LOL
Red Charger hellcat on ebay, asking msrp @ 70k with the options provided. VIN is shown and it is supposedly in production currently. check it out

Dodge Charger Hellcat eBay

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
NO chargers sold yet, to soon to say

·
The K.N.O.B. Rules
Challenger SRT Hellcat
353 Posts
Milton Ruben CDJR
Augusta GA
Tay
706 395-3682
mentioned they had 1 open Charger HC allocation yesterday afternoon when I picked up my cat
sri, didn't ask about pricing, but they've been msrp for challenger hc's so far

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.