SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 HC Charger on the dyno. My mods are a Borla Cat-Back exhaust, Bwoody cold air intake, and a Bwoody Hellcat pully. I was happy/surprised with the 696 rwhp which calculates to ... hp?

·
DRIVESRT.COM
4,541 Posts
Any dyno when stock for comparison?

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
What gear? Are you getting belt slip or why would you install that idler?

If that dyno is calibrated/accurate and the numbers are smoothed/corrected, looks like 40-50hp from the intake and exhaust...

Temp, Humidity and Elevation during the run?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Track times will help tell the real tale but there are many variables there too. Very nice numbers but don't get too hung up on them unless you are posting crazy high MPH at the track.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Dyno type?
What was DA?
Pretty nice numbers for stock @ the rear wheel

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

If that dyno is calibrated/accurate and the numbers are smoothed/corrected, looks like 40-50hp from the intake and exhaust...

I had read that it would add boost.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

It was around 73 that day but you would need to contact 5th Gear Automotive in Nashville for the dyno information. They do have a Facebook page.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Not possible an idle pulley would add boost.

Unless the belt was slipping in the first place.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
That wasn't a dynojet dyno. It was a dynodynamics dyno. That car isn't making 700rwhp with those mods. Any hp gains you got from the exhaust was negated by the Bwoody Intake (you could have even lost more power than you think). Your pulley didn't add any power if it was just the idler pulley. I would almost go out on a limb and say that HP you have is at the crank. I bet on a dynojet you'll barely make 640rwhp.

R.K.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts