SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a challenger on order but I was on my way home and a charger hellcat pulls up next to me and after driving next to it for some time I think I would prefer the charger I think it sounds better too what to you guys think ?

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,193 Posts
I have a challenger on order but I was on my way home and a charger hellcat pulls up next to me and after driving next to it for some time I think I would prefer the charger I think it sounds better too what to you guys think ?
did you order the A8? if yes go for the Charger if not stay with the Challenger

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
I have a 2014 R/t Charger and a Hellcat, this is a personal choice on availablity or course

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
339 Posts
I like em both. And had both cars ordered at one time but cancelled the Charger . I personally would stick with the Challenger, It's a personal decision obviously and you win either way. I'm still amazed at this car and I've had it over 2 weeks now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
the guys who buy Chargers are the ones who's wives wont let them buy a CHallenger......the looks are completely different....Chargers really dont impress me at all....i used to like the SRT charger when it was the larger older design...in PCP it looked sharp......its not out dated, but i still like it better than the new ones.....the HC version looks just odd....not a car for me...too family car looking with a Viper hood

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the guys who buy Chargers are the ones who's wives wont let them buy a CHallenger......the looks are completely different....Chargers really dont impress me at all....i used to like the SRT charger when it was the larger older design...in PCP it looked sharp......its not out dated, but i still like it better than the new ones.....the HC version looks just odd....not a car for me...too family car looking with a Viper hood
I'm not married but a charger was my first car so I lean that way plus it's faster ...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
The only thing people seem to whine about on their challenger is the lack of room specially coming from ex-charger owner.

I don't like the inconvenience of a 2 door car, hate sticks and I still haven't forgiving Dodge for not updating the hideous challenger interior quicker. Choice was easy for me

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The only thing people seem to whine about on their challenger is the lack of room specially coming from ex-charger owner.

I don't like the inconvenience of a 2 door car, hate sticks and I still haven't forgiving Dodge for not updating the hideous challenger interior quicker. Choice was easy for me
I don't care about space that much I'm 20 no family and I have a 300 I jest love chargers and a top speed of 204 is crazy and you can say you own the fastest 4 door in the world

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
I don't care about space that much I'm 20 no family and I have a 300 I jest love chargers and a top speed of 204 is crazy and you can say you own the fastest 4 door in the world
I'm just a few years older than you and in the same boat.

199mph vs 204mph and to say that you have the fastest in the world is one of the weirdest reason I heard to choose between which cars to buy. You'll never hit top speed anyways

Reactions: hellcat1
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.