SRT Hellcat Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts
what's the price tag on that? I saw one with less than 1k miles go for almost 500k a while ago.
what's the price tag on that? I saw one with less than 1k miles go for almost 500k a while ago.
We we’re shopping for an LS 460 black w/ cream interior for the wife, this dealer had none to show so we left and I never got a chance to ask, but being new I’m sure it was large

Reactions: bay_area
Discussion starter · #43 ·
Are you talking Koons at Tyson?
Yes, these are the numbers he gave me, this is my first lease just want to make sure everything is good?

2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
MSRP : $76,269
Selling Price: $73,218
No Incentives
Monthly Payment : $775.76
Drive Off : $5,200 (Total NY Tax, 1st Payment, Fees)
MF: .00017
Residual: 64%
Months: 36 Month
Annual Mileage: 12,000

At Enthusiast Auto you can get a really great choice to choose from on E39's, my brother in law got one from them with only 30k on the ODO and all the paper work came with it.

Yes, these are the numbers he gave me, this is my first lease just want to make sure everything is good?

2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody
MSRP : $76,269
Selling Price: $73,218
No Incentives
Monthly Payment : $775.76
Drive Off : $5,200 (Total NY Tax, 1st Payment, Fees)
MF: .00017
Residual: 64%
Months: 36 Month
Annual Mileage: 12,000
U saw my reply on the other site ?. keep grinding.

Triple Nickel, do these numbers make sense to you im getting a different monthly
I filled some of it in at leasehckr.com and it seems close. Get all of your numbers and fill it in using the calculator on the aforementioned site.
You don’t get rebates on a lease? Price seems kinda high, imo.

I filled some of it in at leasehckr.com and it seems close. Get all of your numbers and fill it in using the calculator on the aforementioned site.
You don’t get rebates on a lease? Price seems kinda high, imo.
no rebates atm, and take $2100 off msrp for gas guzzler tax.

e39 manual m5 doesn't beat the sound of a straight piped e60 m5 ?? but it's amazing in its own allure, another amazing classic.

no rebates atm, and take $2100 off msrp for gas guzzler tax.

e39 manual m5 doesn't beat the sound of a straight piped e60 m5 ?? but it's amazing in its own allure, another amazing classic.
I don’t know, something about a bmw sounding like a flowmastered Chevy pickup gives me weird feelings. :D

Biased I am, oh, boy, yes.

99.9 percent of the time in the car, you are doing fairly low speeds, generally. The M5 is utterly forgettable unless it's in an actual race it's actually winning.

But, the rest of the time, the Hellcat stomps it in presence. There are plenty of roads that have the room to do 200mph. One just needs patience and no traffic. Okay, not a LOT of patience. Also, great brakes.

The probrem with the M5 is that it takes a practiced eye to know it's a very fast car. Single-digit-age kids can tell the Hellcat is fast just by looking at it. Really, how often are you driving so fast that the Hellcat would be noticeably slower? 90 percent of the time, in traffic? How about almost never?

The Hellcat is a winner, to me. The BMW gets lost in the sea of other BMW's down to a 1-series, I think they have now? 0.5-series skateboards coming next? They have somewhat diluted their brand while Dodge has purified its brand.

Corvettes have a lost a lot of their, shall we say, flash, over the years. 1969 was about peak year for Corvettes, to me, in all Corvette history. Others have been faster, handled better, etc. But '69's from what I've read, had the 585-hp (with GM-supplied long-tube headers and sidepipes installed as an option at the dealer) single four-barrel, and for those who were more about image than speed overall, the tri-power setup, which made less power. It was glamorous and cocky and in the league of the AC Cobra.

One very short step down was the wildly-colored Hemi-powered Mopars, most specifically the 'Cuda.

Then another small step down was the Boss 429.

Then, below that, all the actual muscle cars, not pony cars: the 4-4-2's, Skylarks, Malibus, Beaumonts, Coronets, Furies, Roadrunners, Chargers, Torinos, and Lesser stuff from AMC like the Javelin.

This very second is peak time for Dodge muscle cars.

In other classes: I predict that the Viper will out-Corvette the Corvette, but with brute force, hopefully, which is its trademark.

If Dodge goes crazy and makes the Charger Hellcat wagon, they will then have the most muscular wagon they have ever had. It would take very little to churn it out, compared to days of yore.

The M5 appeals to the mind. The Hellcat appeals to the eyes and the heart.

Biased I am, oh, boy, yes.

99.9 percent of the time in the car, you are doing fairly low speeds, generally. The M5 is utterly forgettable unless it's in an actual race it's actually winning.

But, the rest of the time, the Hellcat stomps it in presence. There are plenty of roads that have the room to do 200mph. One just needs patience and no traffic. Okay, not a LOT of patience. Also, great brakes.

The probrem with the M5 is that it takes a practiced eye to know it's a very fast car. Single-digit-age kids can tell the Hellcat is fast just by looking at it. Really, how often are you driving so fast that the Hellcat would be noticeably slower? 90 percent of the time, in traffic? How about almost never?

The Hellcat is a winner, to me. The BMW gets lost in the sea of other BMW's down to a 1-series, I think they have now? 0.5-series skateboards coming next? They have somewhat diluted their brand while Dodge has purified its brand.

Corvettes have a lost a lot of their, shall we say, flash, over the years. 1969 was about peak year for Corvettes, to me, in all Corvette history. Others have been faster, handled better, etc. But '69's from what I've read, had the 585-hp (with GM-supplied long-tube headers and sidepipes installed as an option at the dealer) single four-barrel, and for those who were more about image than speed overall, the tri-power setup, which made less power. It was glamorous and cocky and in the league of the AC Cobra.

One very short step down was the wildly-colored Hemi-powered Mopars, most specifically the 'Cuda.

Then another small step down was the Boss 429.

Then, below that, all the actual muscle cars, not pony cars: the 4-4-2's, Skylarks, Malibus, Beaumonts, Coronets, Furies, Roadrunners, Chargers, Torinos, and Lesser stuff from AMC like the Javelin.

This very second is peak time for Dodge muscle cars.

In other classes: I predict that the Viper will out-Corvette the Corvette, but with brute force, hopefully, which is its trademark.

If Dodge goes crazy and makes the Charger Hellcat wagon, they will then have the most muscular wagon they have ever had. It would take very little to churn it out, compared to days of yore.

The M5 appeals to the mind. The Hellcat appeals to the eyes and the heart.
last statement probably the best one, the m5 works the demon from a dig on the streets, and will work at hellcat under 50 rolls just because it gets grip so much more efficiently, the m5 is quiet without downpipes and not deafening loud even with downpipes and muffler/res delete because it's a luxury car at the end of day, it blends in well and is the true definition of a sleeper.

m5 better overall car
hellcat is just a bad ass mf with an attitude.

last statement probably the best one, the m5 works the demon from a dig on the streets, and will work at hellcat under 50 rolls just because it gets grip so much more efficiently, the m5 is quiet without downpipes and not deafening loud even with downpipes and muffler/res delete because it's a luxury car at the end of day, it blends in well and is the true definition of a sleeper.

m5 better overall car
hellcat is just a bad ass mf with an attitude.
Curious if the Beemers have laminated side windows. I remember either Mercedes or Beemer started using it then the other countered by merely making the tempered glass thicker.

When I first heard of "dual pane" glass, I thought two panes separated by an air gap. That would be even quieter, I think, but the expense, safety, etc...

BTW, did you know you can actually cut holes in laminated glass, but not in tempered glass? (unless, I assume, one of the panes IN said laminated glass was still tempered.)

When I first heard of "dual pane" glass, I thought two panes separated by an air gap. That would be even quieter, I think, but the expense, safety, etc...

BTW, did you know you can actually cut holes in laminated glass, but not in tempered glass? (unless, I assume, one of the panes IN said laminated glass was still tempered.)
air gap would be the best choice but do you really want to pay an extra $2k? ? I certainly don't, especially when it makes it so that the engine and exhaust gets quieter in the cabin.

I have heard stories of people cutting holes in laminated glass trying to bust them in emergency situations.

Look you are biased asf, just leave it at that. If you read what I said I was talking about off the line on the street. The m5 is a demon killer on the street. On the track it's on par with a hellcat not a redeye or demon. Stock for stock the f90 m5 is making roughly 700 hp (germans always underrated) and it's dropping 0-60 in 2.8.

I have lots of buddies with e63's, m5's, etc etc boring is not what I would call the car, stealthy is probably a better term. But anyway these cars with light mods are keeping up with 1000 cc motorcycles in stoplight to stoplight application which is something not even modded redeyes could achieve.

Where in the f*ck are you doing 200 mph runs? even at 65 pulls the stock m5 isn't being pulled that hard by the hc, with both cars being modded they are about neck and neck.

But anyway I have gotten killed by a stock m5 on a dig multiple times and im running pulley + tune with radials and prep time for said radials.

You just can't beat awd and similar hp numbers from a dig in these cars without a prepped surface
That’s y I ordered a C8 if I wanna race from a dig a C8 will do the job with an AWD M5 but roll racing that’s wat the Redeye is for lol my GF has a BMW they are nice cars but everyone has there own preferences that’s really wat it comes down to I’m a Chevy guy at heart but the charger redeye u can’t beat a 4-door 797HP warrantied straight from the factory that can still be your daily driver

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.