SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 3526 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was suggested by another member so I took the initiative of doing it. It will be a bit more clean given that the "challenger breaking news thread" is used for just about everything nowadays including charger stuff.

Also RS and the newcomer can provide status updates on the charger in this thread only instead of looking all over.

Please post your current status, any changes and also request status updates from our insiders in here.

Note: At the time of writing these lines, order banks are only opened in Canada.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Ordered Dec 9, cancelled the order Dec 29 to remove sunroof as it was stuck in BE and the order could not be modified. New order went through on the same day and went to BX the next day.

VON 33047228

POC attached

Attachments

Reactions: TURNERZ

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
723 Posts
Ordered last on the 24th after removing sunroof. Still at BA as of the 30th. Expecting an update tomorrow and hope some movement.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
615 Posts
That was never going to happen with them opening orders on a holiday. Tomorrow if we are super lucky. Probably not until late next week, if they open US ordering this month at all. Here's to hoping they open ordering soon.....and our dealers get allocations....enough allocations to meet the orders we have in....and Dodge picks them up and build them...and they don't have to sit in a yard for a month or two....and they have hoods...and we get them before 2016. No biggie you see.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Straight from RS in the Breaking News Challenger thread:

Fingers crossed. I'll be in Vegas that week... c'mon lady luck! :D
I have a bad feeling about this, order banks opening 2 days after the projected production launch just sounds weird. Maybe production launch delay?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
When the production date was mentioned by RS there was also an earlier order opening date so it's entirely possible the production start date has slipped too. Or if not, it could give them time to make cars for you Canadians. ;)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When the production date was mentioned by RS there was also an earlier order opening date so it's entirely possible the production start date has slipped too. Or if not, it could give them time to make cars for you Canadians. ;)
I ordered B5 so it ain't helping me whatsoever:D

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Just talked to my dealer this morning about the Charger Hellcat orders. He said that dealers have a phone conference on Friday for discussion on ordering and the banks are scheduled to open up Monday morning. Sounds like your dealers will have some good information for you on Friday after that conference call!:)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
382 Posts
Just talked to my dealer this morning about the Charger Hellcat orders. He said that dealers have a phone conference on Friday for discussion on ordering and the banks are scheduled to open up Monday morning. Sounds like your dealers will have some good information for you on Friday after that conference call!:)
Text Font Logo Banner Graphics

1 - 20 of 3526 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.