SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should we expect the same April production date or available right at launch?

·
Rocket Science for the Road
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Any ideas on how much extra head room WITHOUT the sunroof?

I have a 2006 Charger SRT8 and it has plenty of room for me (5'9"), but if there will be a significant delay in waiting for a sunroof, then I may just not get it installed.

All of my vehicles to date (minus my first) have had sun or moon roofs and I would say that I am a fan. I do use them. I also look at it as an emergency exit (my pilot life talking now) just in case some day you have to use it.:eek:

Turnerz

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Any ideas on how much extra head room WITHOUT the sunroof?

I have a 2006 Charger SRT8 and it has plenty of room for me (5'9"), but if there will be a significant delay in waiting for a sunroof, then I may just not get it installed.

All of my vehicles to date (minus my first) have had sun or moon roofs and I would say that I am a fan. I do use them. I also look at it as an emergency exit (my pilot life talking now) just in case some day you have to use it.:eek:

Turnerz
My head hits where I like my seatback at with glass, w/o I can put two fingers between. I went to a dealer and tested this as I need helmet room so no roof ordered. My 14 R/T has one so I'm happy. At 5'9" I would get a roof but I'm 6'2"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.