SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is sweeeeeet!!!! I got goose bumps just looking at the engine. Bet that car sounds so beast! makes my beastie sound like a kitten! o_O

Did you know you can get a ringtone of the Hellcat exhaust

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,348 Posts
And...that's not a Hellcat engine. Just having Hellcat in there probably increases the looks to their article eleven-fold.

Sigh.

But still cool. I've wanted a Drag Pack Challenger since they came out. Unfortunately I'll miss out on this one as well.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Did you know you can get a ringtone of the Hellcat exhaust
Oh yeah, I've had that since the first put it on their site. It's awesome because now when I am driving my Hellbaby down the road and I get s call it echoes through my speakers!!!! Best ringtone ever!!:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now, Tammie get your alarm clock set up with the same ringtone and you'll be set. LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Spoken like a true Hellcat owner

Reactions: 630

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
They figured out how to paint the hood black on the drag pack car. They should share the secret!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They figured out how to paint the hood black on the drag pack car. They should share the secret!
The drag pak cars were built by MOPAR not Dodge

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,856 Posts
The drag pak cars were built by MOPAR not Dodge
Somewhat technically, the dragpak program started with a kit that needed to be finished by the racer or shop and had a lot to be desired, this evolved into the 2011dragpak which was a complete car ready to race which only needed the suspension tuned to race certain NHRA class's, ALL of these were put together by Roush in Michigan, it sells through Dodge and MOPAR is the parts division .

BTW, the blower is a Whipple and is used by ford and GM on their factory race car program, easy to change to larger displacements and a proven winner.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,554 Posts
IIRC, Drag Pak Challengers started around $90K, with no FMSA equipment, nor a VIN for registration. They had a 9 inch Ford type solid axle and a GM Powerglide (2-spd) and a custom driveshaft.... They ran like crap out of the box. Check ALLPAR.com for accurate article. They also made some with Viper V-10s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.