SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2017 Loaded Hellcat a couple months ago. Came from a scat pack that was the first car I ever went down the track with, took me exactly one year to upgrade to the Hellcat. Got the scat down to a 11.5 last year with Jeremy Sateras help and wanted a better platform to start with so made the move.

The hellcat is currently at Satera Tuning putting in the True Flex Fuel kit and a couple other goodies. Hoping to see some dyno numbers in the next few days.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,395 Posts
Sounds awesome - welcome!

Where are ya in the Hoosier state? I went to school up north in Valparaiso, later worked in Lafayette. :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Picked up a 2017 Loaded Hellcat a couple months ago. Came from a scat pack that was the first car I ever went down the track with, took me exactly one year to upgrade to the Hellcat. Got the scat down to a 11.5 last year with Jeremy Sateras help and wanted a better platform to start with so made the move.

The hellcat is currently at Satera Tuning putting in the True Flex Fuel kit and a couple other goodies. Hoping to see some dyno numbers in the next few days.

Just picked up my Trackhawk from Jeremy yesterday. Also did the true flex fuel, with a 2.72 pulley, ID1300 and catless mids. Saw your Charger there, your in good hands with Jeremy. Check out Cinco De Mopar in Lafayette in May.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome and Chargers are the best. lol

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Congrats on the Hellcat Charger. You had your Scat Pack running great! Looking forward to your Charger build... Keep us posted on your progress.

Drive safe and have fun! 😎

1 - 9 of 9 Posts