SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAMM is hosting their annual picnic on Saturday June 2nd from 10a-7p.
It’s held at Busse Woods West shelter 31 in Elk Grove Village IL.
We will provide food, pop and water......byob.
There will be games and it’s family friendly so bring the kids.
If you plan on coming please post up with how many so we have enough food.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,443 Posts
Would like to make it, but have two get togethers to attend that day. Hopefully I can pop in for a minute. It is a 5 min drive from home.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
904 Posts
Is it one of the woods off of Higgens rd? If the weather is good me a Ma might come down.I'll have to talk to her after work. You might want to post in the Gen Hellcat as well more viewers.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it’s off Higgins just not sure what entrance. Last few years it was the entrance on south side off Higgins just east of 53. We outgrew that spot so we are at a new Grove this year. I will find out and update.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,443 Posts
I think "31" is the North side of Higgins, halfway point between 53 and Arlington Heights rd.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
904 Posts
I knew my spelling didn't look right. Thanks for the info. My God Daughter lives down that way so I'll see if I can get two birds. I might be going to the car show at Lambs Farm. You still should post on the general Hellcat. I just stumbled on to this thread.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,089 Posts
You going?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Depends on work. Only have as of now 3 days off this month including the holiday. If I'm off sure. I won't have the WB but a Durango will do. Hopefully it's being built on those days!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I knew my spelling didn't look right. Thanks for the info. My God Daughter lives down that way so I'll see if I can get two birds. I might be going to the car show at Lambs Farm. You still should post on the general Hellcat. I just stumbled on to this thread.
Can a mod move it to General Hellcat?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
904 Posts
Can a mod move it to General Hellcat?
I don't know. You can try to PM Bull he might know or can do. But you could just retype it maybe with a different title? Or the same one. I would have,but not my gig. Plus I don't know you all yet and it sounds like a club outing :) Even though this is the right place to post the info for CAMM.This part of the forum just gets passed by most of the time. :(The more the merrier I guess? I hope we make it there the date is on the calendar.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts