SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a tire shop in the Chicagoland area that will mount 305's onto the stock wheels? I have been on the fence about this but I think its time... Thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,538 Posts
Discount tire

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Discount tire
I tried my local Discount Tires, they told me they wouldnt do it since its not the right size tire, maybe just need to find the right one?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,538 Posts
I tried my local Discount Tires, they told me they wouldnt do it since its not the right size tire, maybe just need to find the right one?
I believe that is the case

·
Registered
418 Posts
I believe that is the case
More so knowing the right person. If you know someone that works there they can do it on the side for cash. They CAN NOT do it thru the company.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Anyone know of a tire shop in the Chicagoland area that will mount 305's onto the stock wheels? I have been on the fence about this but I think its time... Thanks!
Economical Tires in Elgin will do it. They are on Willard, small used tire shop

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,482 Posts
Did you try Discount Tires in Bloomingdale? A few gear heads there. I got a card at home. Can get you a name if needed.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
4,069 Posts
They are wary of potential liability. As an attorney, if there is a wreck or other injury and the wheels/tires are out of what the manufacturer says is the "safe" range, they will be open to being sued. Most reputable shops won't do it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts