SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,359 Posts
I gots chips, lets get things rolling again....
tenor.gif

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,113 Posts
Oh yeah here we go. I can feel it about to happen, sort of like being on a roller coaster about to crest that first incline after being hooked up to the chain. It’s going to get interesting for sure. Really happy I finally timed my 2020 RE the way I did. Seems like every other time I purchased was at the exact wrong time. 2015 I was trying to buy a Hellcat and had to settle for an SRT at full msrp due to the chaos back then. Then in 2016 I timed it wrong again and bought at full msrp early on in the year before they realized they over produced and deals started happening mid year. At the time no ADM was actually a deal lol. FF to 2020 and I finally got it right lol. 10k off plus 8k rebate. Yay lol.
Feel bad for 2021 buyers, I think it’s going be harder than 2020.

·
Registered
In The Market
1,064 Posts
Got a pre Covid 2020 built in December 2019 BEFORE assembly line techs had to learn to work with gloves, shields, masks. In other words without distractions. Got a decent deal on the right car with 7970 and first responder. Production numbers way down for 20 also. Luckily the motor has not blown up for no reason while loafing along at 50 mph as some have posted.
4C469C3A-087E-4E5F-BD68-F0C118BF4744.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,359 Posts
Well, covid will haunt us for a decade. Prices only go up, AND they never drop back down because buyers can't take big hits when investing into a product.... if they do, they will not buy that brand again. Even gasoline, when you think it goes down is still way more expensive than it should be priced.....
Politics have found their way into every aspect of our lives. From taco shells to turbos, we are completely fudged.
All the game playing companies do with products only costs us, the consumer is the punching bag lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,863 Posts
You’d think we all learned with the 2015 Hellcat release. We’re in charge of our wallet and time is on our side...unless you really want to over pay.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,550 Posts
So glad I ordered my ride right at end of 2020 orders with Craig as well. Although my 100 mile round trip commute has obviously stopped for a while now, love the Charger WB and the last minute options I added. I find reasons to have to go get stuff 😄

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is nothing, wait until the liberal Democrats get in office and ban gas powered cars. Or better yet they’ll stage protests outside the gas stations blaming you ! for climate change with your climate , baby killer V8.
It’s coming
Sadly I thought the same thing. End of this muscle car era is in sight in my opinion. I honestly think the chances of Biden kicking it in the next four years is pretty high and then we’ll have that Californian thinking Vice President running the country. Doesn’t look good at all.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
1,863 Posts
Sadly I thought the same thing. End of this muscle car era is in sight in my opinion. I honestly think the chances of Biden kicking it in the next four years is pretty high and then we’ll have that Californian thinking Vice President running the country. Doesn’t look good at all.
“The Grid” has a hard time keeping up, in places, during the summer cooling season now. Wait until everyone is plugged-in. Oh wait, wind mills will save us.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,359 Posts
Hellcat crowd push bars on sale at speedlogix till the end of January, only $899.00 shipped lmao

Reactions: Hell1sh

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
399 Posts
All fossil energy corporations are banned from the inauguration 1/20. Energy is bad.
This parties going to get started sooner than I thought. Hang on

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
399 Posts
“An even more threatening part of Biden’s climate plan involves cajoling Americans to buy more cars that use little to no gasoline — striking right at the heart of the oil business. The oil industry has a history of fiercely opposingthe sort of incentives Biden is proposing for electric-vehicle buyers. Tightening fuel-economy standards on gas guzzlers, which Biden has promised to do, also would tamp down demand for oil”

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealerships been playing the “selling like hot cakes” card for last few months when it comes to minimal discounts or even ADM. About to get worse.

in fact car/trucks sales have been unbelievable in "relation" to supply.. It is what it is.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,324 Posts
“The Grid” has a hard time keeping up, in places, during the summer cooling season now. Wait until everyone is plugged-in. Oh wait, wind mills will save us.
Yep don't forget solar that's a major energy player too..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 36 Posts