SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
399 Posts
would you sell your house for less than the market rate? what difference does it make what caused the market conditions?
Lol , young or naïve. People sell their homes for less than market rate all the time. And of course it matters what caused the market conditions. And asking a rich relative for help is not an option.

Suppose your house has been targeted by protesters because you accidentally had an American flag out front. The police are no help. Do you stay and fight or move ?
Suppose you can’t pay your taxes do you sell your house below market rate or do you let the bank take it ?
Suppose you can’t pay your mortgage. Do you let the bank take it or do you sell it for less than market rate if necessary?
Suppose you get divorced, do you sell the house at less than market rate or do you let your wife take it?
If an earthquake knocks houses down that’s a different market condition then an economic collapse. Conditions matter.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
399 Posts
When the Democrats increase gas prices by 50-100%. People will start selling these type of cars. History has proven that to us. Next When the media demonize a particular segment like they did to the Ford excursion the Exxon Valdez. The liberal nuts were burning SUVs on the car lots. The same thing will happen with perceived muscle cars. The media and the liberal nuts will target them as Trump lovers Who need to be extinguished , ridiculed and exterminated forever.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Red Eye on deck
37 Posts
When the Democrats increase gas prices by 50-100%. People will start selling these type of cars. History has proven that to us. Next When the media demonize a particular segment like they did to the Ford excursion the Exxon Valdez. The liberal nuts were burning SUVs on the car lots. The same thing will happen with perceived muscle cars. The media and the liberal nuts will target them as Trump lovers Who need to be extinguished , ridiculed and exterminated forever.
Did I miss something, when did this forum turn political? If I wanted to talk about :poop: I would go to the Ford forum!
Sheez I just want to talk about cars!
Take that back, I want to talk about Mopars. 🚗

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
399 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread. It’s so hard to get non-approved ideas out in the world now. Thanks for letting me rant. I’m done

·
Registered
2021 Charger Red Eye on deck
37 Posts
Sorry to hijack this thread. It’s so hard to get non-approved ideas out in the world now. Thanks for letting me rant. I’m done
You're good bro, life is not life without a few good rants here and there. I can get on my soap box for hours talking about the stealerships in my area.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
699 Posts
Got a pre Covid 2020 built in December 2019 BEFORE assembly line techs had to learn to work with gloves, shields, masks. In other words without distractions. Got a decent deal on the right car with 7970 and first responder. Production numbers way down for 20 also. Luckily the motor has not blown up for no reason while loafing along at 50 mph as some have posted.
View attachment 566792
Yup, my '19 arriving in September 2019 being a late build "Dodged" that bullet.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Not necessarily on a situational basis.
2 and 2 are four. I am not wrong about that in any degree. A shrieking Antifa pedo screaming that I am wrong does not change it.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
535 Posts
Not necessarily on a situational basis.
2 and 2 are four. I am not wrong about that in any degree. A shrieking Antifa pedo screaming that I am wrong does not change it.
Alright, back to the car related posts.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
You stated that everyone is wrong to some degree. Other than being a useless tautology what was incorrectly worded to present whatever you were trying to assert, and being a knee-jerk reaction to just argue, how was that car-related?

What even was the use of that comment? Isn't that like crossing the street to argue with someone who said "It's a nice day today" by saying "It's bad weather somewhere!"

45 will not be artificially supplanted by 46. There has been an uprising of the numbers.

Okay, NOW back to car related content. You must never again make a non-car-related post. Have a GREAT day!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
535 Posts
I feel like I'm scrolling down on a Facebook feed . My comment simply meant that everyone seems to think that their opinion is 100% correct, which is not always the case. Feel free to send me a personal message if you want to have a deeper discussion on this HimmelKat. For the record, I could care less about 45 or 46.

Anyway, hopefully this plant shutdown doesn't hurt anyone too much. Luckily, my car is already past that point, but I'm dealing with more transportation delays. I'll be lucky to see my car before the end of the month at this rate.

·
Registered
20 Posts
MSRP is not ADM.

You do understand what MSRP means? Manufacturers "Suggested" Retail Price.. Personally, I hope the dealers get every dime they possibly can--makes resales higher! As for the price--my Redeye outruns my friends Ferrari--Dodge is selling these cars too cheap!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lol , young or naïve. People sell their homes for less than market rate all the time. And of course it matters what caused the market conditions. And asking a rich relative for help is not an option.

Suppose your house has been targeted by protesters because you accidentally had an American flag out front. The police are no help. Do you stay and fight or move ?
Suppose you can’t pay your taxes do you sell your house below market rate or do you let the bank take it ?
Suppose you can’t pay your mortgage. Do you let the bank take it or do you sell it for less than market rate if necessary?
Suppose you get divorced, do you sell the house at less than market rate or do you let your wife take it?
If an earthquake knocks houses down that’s a different market condition then an economic collapse. Conditions matter.

short supply means higher prices--of course you list worst case scenario "negative factors"--I was suggesting conditions that would be favorable--I hope everybody gets the highest possible price--makes mine worth more--but hey that's me, I'm a positive thinker..
by the way the hold on parts is already over--the assembly line runs again!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
58 Posts
Damn it I ordered my charger red eye January 2. Hopefully I still get it. Just gonna drive my 16 HC for now I guess. Geez. I’ll post anything if I find anything new from the dealership I ordered it from. Bluebonnet Dodge in New Braunfels Tx. Great dealership! I’ve bought all my Mopars there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 36 of 36 Posts