SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Chrysler registers Trackhawk trademark

2174 3

Chrysler recently filed a trademark application for the Trackhawk name in July. The filing states the moniker would be used on "motor vehicles, namely, passenger automobiles, their structural parts, trim and badges."

Maybe we'll see the HellCat motor in the next Jeep SRT aka the TrailHawk?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

Chrysler recently filed a trademark application for the Trackhawk name in July. The filing states the moniker would be used on "motor vehicles, namely, passenger automobiles, their structural parts, trim and badges."

Cool post. I think the Jeep would flip with all that torque but I do love the SRT Jeep body styles right now

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
Great detective work OP!!

I think what they are gonna do is offer a track edition of the hellcat Challenger and Charger like they have for the viper(time Attack)in a year or so...However this screams SRT Jeep big time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.