SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
In The Market
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone point me in the right direction for the closest matching(color/finish) to my 2015 Brass monkey (basket?) wheel? I want to run 20x10.5's in the rear and want the closest matching wheel possible. I understand "perfect" isnt going to happen...

Thanks.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
751 Posts
There many threads here with Brass Monkey Paint Codes, i.e. Paint Code PTS from some of my previous posts. But since you have a wheel, all you need to do is take it by a body shop or paint store that can color match with a portable color matching device. Would think you could get incredibly close this way.

This would allow you to repaint whatever wheel you get.

Best!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts

this may help

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
563 Posts
Factory reproductions aren't bad in 20x10.5.....have not seen a Topline 20x11 up close but on the pictures the shade looks quite a bit brighter......think I only saw one poster with a real life picture and they were not far off.....likely only the driver would notice.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
697 Posts
Factory reproductions aren't bad in 20x10.5.....have not seen a Topline 20x11 up close but on the pictures the shade looks quite a bit brighter......think I only saw one poster with a real life picture and they were not far off.....likely only the driver would notice.
That's what I got also. Good quality and price.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
563 Posts
Think some repros fit the oem brass monkey center caps and other off brands did not do so well

·
Registered
In The Market
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I'm going to go with the Factory Repo's---Who has the best deal on them???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts