themarshall· Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys need some help. Showing 2 codes 2015 Hellcat Charger. P0172. P0175. Thank you in advance. Much appreciated.
Thank you 383RRThe P0172 code on a Dodge Challenger will often be thrown if the fuel injection system is not operating properly. Typically the code will be triggered by a rich condition in the engine. Misfire– If the air fuel mixture has gotten too far from factory specs, this can cause the Challenger to misfire.
What repairs can fix the P0172 code?
What repairs can fix the P0175 code?
- A repair of a vacuum leak.
- A replacement of a faulty fuel injector, fuel pump, or fuel regulator.
- Replacement of an excessively restricted air filter.
- Replacement of the thermostat or coolant temperature sensor.
- A replacement of the spark plugs.
- Replacing cracked or broken vacuum lines.
- Cleaning or replacing oxygen sensors.
- Cleaning or replacing mass air flow sensor.
- Reprogramming of the ECM.
- Replacing the fuel pump.
- Replacing the fuel filter.
- Replacing a damaged or pinched fuel line.
- Replacing a faulty fuel injector.
Upper pulley 3.09 Alum Shaft Drag Radials Stock ExhaustIs the car tuned or stock?
BigDaddyEureka thank youHuh. Those mods shouldn't be causing a rich condition...if anything the car should go lean with the increased boost. Misfire could be a separate issue entirely. Usually the misfire code has some more info that tells you which cylinder. If so, that would be a good place to start pulling plugs!