SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Irish A'Hole - Wanna Fight About It!?
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting to see how many of my fellow Coloradans would be interested in this. We can work out the details later if there is enough interest.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd come and hang out. Saw 2 today at the KBPI car show. Torred with Jina headrests and a pitch black (was it you?!) that ran a 12.4 on the track. Mine was dirty so it was sitting in the lot :p

·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd come and hang out. Saw 2 today at the KBPI car show. Torred with Jina headrests and a pitch black (was it you?!) that ran a 12.4 on the track. Mine was dirty so it was sitting in the lot :p
Yup, that was me! I was there all day, my best run today was a 12.3 @ 118mph, not the best, but I am on stock tires still and in fairness the track sucked today, not like Wed. night CSP take-it-to-the-track nights. There were a bunch of people racing who were driving straight through the water box with with street tires or DRs on to do their burnouts. From the beams to the 60' was slippery as dog snot. I think my best 60' for the day was only 2.1, so w/e.

Anyways, yeah let me know if you're interested in joining the Denver Chapter. I am still trying to determine if there is enough interest to make this a viable club.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ahh, I wasn't trying to call you out or anything, I would not have been able to turn anything better. The sad part of owning these cars at altitude is that those advertised 11.2 and 10.8 times are not for us.

I'd join the club, but if you don't decide to do it there are a couple car clubs that love having us. I just recently ran through some twisties with the group from http:///www.reddit.com/r/denverautoenthusiasts/

It was a blast, but trying to keep up with a turbo BZ through the corners is hard XD

·
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem lol! I didn't think you were, just trying to justify my less than stellar time. :rolleyes: Anyways, yeah I will keep you posted on the status of the Denver club as it hopefully progresses. Hope you had as good a time as I did at the show yesterday!

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
<--- Southeast of Longmont

IMG_2175mod.jpg

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't know if you guys made the club but I would be interested. I'm up north around the foco area. Even to just get a beer.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm in for sure, not many cats out here from what I see. Only clubs I see are packed with 6 cylinders and RT's. I'm in Highlands Ranch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you guys get personalized plates? My first 4 choices were all taken, I just sent in my payment for my fourth choice.... H3llkat.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
I went with USMC plates (go figure) and there isn't an option to do that

·
Registered
516 Posts
Just curious if any of the Colorado guys have found a decent dealership to work with? I got a great deal on my Scat Pack locally, but not sure how local dealers are with ordering a Hellcat. If anyone has a good dealership I would appreciate it if you could pm me the details. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
12,291 Posts
PM not necessarily needed

Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Purchased mine at Johnson and they ripped me off on my MOPAR extended warranty refund. Personally will not deal with them again. I live in Parker and have had good luck so far with Medved service in Castle Rock.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I traded a 2016 SRT 392 and purchased a 2016 SRT HC from Cherry Creek Dodge. They had the car I wanted but the negotiations were painful. In the end I got the price I wanted (MSRP) and they gave me slightly more than I was expecting on my car. Not sure about their allocation for ordering.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Purchased mine at Johnson and they ripped me off on my MOPAR extended warranty refund. Personally will not deal with them again. I live in Parker and have had good luck so far with Medved service in Castle Rock.
ArchGE, I live in Castle Rock and have not used Medved for service but would consider it since you have had good luck with them. Can you tell me what service you have had done there and how was scheduling, wait etc.? Thanks!

From a sales standpoint, I have not had any luck with pricing (buying or trading) at this dealership. I bought both my RAM pickup and Challenger(s) at other dealers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Colorado Springs Dodge has been the best dealership I have ever bought a car from. They are charging msrp on all their Hellcats, no markup with them at all. I'm in Highlands Ranch and have drove back to the springs for my first service and for them to install the mopar mudflaps on my hc rather than going to Brandon Dodge which is way closer for me. I highly recommend Colorado Springs Dodge and will by my next new car from them as well.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Trans, just oil change and warranty replacement of the rear window stop light housing so far. I'm usually not in any hurry so schedule things a week or so down the road. The service manager, Eugene, is really helpful and is the guy I always call. His direct # is 720-733-7121. I stopped by shortly after my new purchase to visit the shop and chat with the service mgr. for a little recon before hand. Also chatted with other MOPAR owners waiting for service about their experiences and all were very positive. They also helped to let me know where not to go.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts