SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Colorado HellCat Car Club Chapter

17467 108
Just posting to see how many of my fellow Coloradans would be interested in this. We can work out the details later if there is enough interest.
Reactions: Kilpo and Carnage
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

· Registered
2019 Challenger Widebody Redeye
434 Posts
Welcome!!! A lot of people seem to have winterized their cat already.... but NOT me!! :) if the roads are dry I'll take it out. I'm down in Parker and always game to go out driving as long as I'm not working. Post a pic of your car!

· Registered
434 Posts
Anyone out today? If you see the sublime widebody it's me! It's too nice to NOT be out... hope to see some out there!

· Registered
434 Posts
Live in Pueblo,drive my hc Charger year round,try to wait till most sand is off in winter.with all the road construction don't take car north of pueblo the roads are just too rough.
yup, i just drove from AZ and I25 from new mexico to castle rock sucks... pretty rough and TONS of narrow road work. I was in my power wagon though.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.