SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Come to Papa!!!!!!

2320 26
Finally picking up my Sublime baby today. 50 and sunny....
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Congrats and yes pics

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
"COME TO PAPA" isn't that the phase that gets most school teachers in trouble with the law??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Congrats on your Car. Drive it like you stole it (after 500 miles of course) LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I plan to, Jim. I'll stick with the black key for a while. I learned my lesson in the past with high HP and new cars. I totaled a slk32 amg with 118 miles on it a few years back. Should have never turned off all the idiot controls...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
I plan to, Jim. I'll stick with the black key for a while. I learned my lesson in the past with high HP and new cars. I totaled a slk32 amg with 118 miles on it a few years back. Should have never turned off all the idiot controls...
Boy I'm glad I didn't say anything about people wrecking there new cars. I can't find my black key. LOL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Oh, and tell that salesman to get out of your car. People here can tell you how to do the settings. lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.