SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new here as well as new to owning a Hellcat. I purchased a 15' Challenger M6 and the dust cap on the pulley missing as well as obvious signs of it having been changed... The stamping on the front of the pulley is "Litens Germany 427141 68231764AA"...... I am a certified Chrysler tech at a CDRJ dealership, I looked up the stock pulley number for my car via the vin, and the part number it shows is 68267600AA with Supersedence numbers 68267543AA and 68381174AA. I have also tried researching the numbers on the pulley that is on the car but have come up empty handed. Is it safe to say it still has the upgraded pulley on seeing as the pulley is branded Litens? Thanks in advance, Jeremy.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
123 Posts
Hello, I am new here as well as new to owning a Hellcat. I purchased a 15' Challenger M6 and the dust cap on the pulley missing as well as obvious signs of it having been changed... The stamping on the front of the pulley is "Litens Germany 427141 68231764AA"...... I am a certified Chrysler tech at a CDRJ dealership, I looked up the stock pulley number for my car via the vin, and the part number it shows is 68267600AA with Supersedence numbers 68267543AA and 68381174AA. I have also tried researching the numbers on the pulley that is on the car but have come up empty handed. Is it safe to say it still has the upgraded pulley on seeing as the pulley is branded Litens? Thanks in advance, Jeremy.
I might be able to help you, Ill check my pulley when I get home tonight, I have a litens 2.72 Pulley and I do recall seeing a serial number engraved

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,104 Posts
I love how these people are getting cars with pulleys on them and have absolutely no idea until they're already the owner. Y'all ever look at stuff before you sign the dotted line or...? This is easily the 4th post in the last week about someone snagging a HC and then questioning the mods and possible pulley swap once its too late to bring up or have a leg to stand on.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
@ created Ken, thank you.
I'm suspecting it is an upgraded pulley but would like some reassurance seeing as Google produced none

·
Registered
522 Posts
May have to get your caliper out ad nmeasure the pulley to confirm size. I'm not finding anything on that part number.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Today I was tightening my LMI since it got a little loose and noticed I had a Litens Germany upper pulley with 331141 68231764AA and I can't find any info on it either. I have the Metco 2.85 in my garage and seeing if I need to switch it out or not. Hopefully, an answer arrives in this read lol. It's also a 15 if that has anything to do with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
After some research and finding a few people with multiple OEM pulleys for sale on forums and ebay I think that must be the stock one. They all say Litens and Germany. With similar numbers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts