SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Super Stock
Granite
Black interior
Performance spoiler
Alcantara/Nappa Leather Seat with Hellcat Logo
Uconnect 4C Nav with 8.4 display
Harmon Kardon audio with subwoofer
Plus package
Driver Convenience group
Technology group

Robert

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,875 Posts
Imo skip the useless auto high beam/wiper option. Two of my past builds had them and they didnt work for beans lol. Ordered my current RE without it and dont miss those. Pretty similar to my RE actually. I ordered the roof on all three and love it but you may be planning to hit the strip so that may not be something for you or maybe just not a roof person. Other than that your build seems pretty solid.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat
904 Posts
Yeah, and the tech group doesn't give you the option to manually turn on the brights if the auto doesn't want them on. That infuriated me with my 2018 and I didn't get it on my 2020 because of that alone. Ooh! Reflection from a street sign! Off. So infuriating.

·
Registered
In The Market
196 Posts
The only thing that may seem like a good idea to me out of the tech group is the forward collision warning.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The performance spoiler is something you can buy and save $500. It pisses me off they charge $1000 for that option when the cars already come with a spoiler. It should be way lower in price. I skipped that option and have a few on my watch list on Ebay for $470 and swapping them is fairly easy.

·
Premium Member
9,875 Posts
The only thing that may seem like a good idea to me out of the tech group is the forward collision warning.
Pretty sure the RE isnt available with the FCW.

Reactions: DevilsReject97

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
540 Posts
Pretty sure the tech package is a waste because of the crap they omit for the Redeyes and Super Stocks

Wouldn't bother with it myself really...

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,313 Posts
Yeah, you get the camera no matter which spoiler you choose. It's located in the center of the spoiler. Have you considered the carbon suede package??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually like the interior without the carbon suede package. If you do not get the performance spoiler what spoiler do you get? I bet that speaker/subwoofer package is heavy too.

Robert

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,313 Posts
You get the regular Hellcat spoiler, the short one you see in all the pics. Go on the dodge build website and you'll see. To me either one looks good. The benefit of having the regular spoiler is nobody would be expecting to see that on a Super Stock or Redeye... Very sneaky...

·
Registered
243 Posts
2021 Super Stock
Granite
Black interior
Performance spoiler
Alcantara/Nappa Leather Seat with Hellcat Logo
Uconnect 4C Nav with 8.4 display
Harmon Kardon audio with subwoofer
Plus package
Driver Convenience group
Technology group

Robert
Are you planning on dragging it? I think that it's advised to buy the Redeye Widebody if you plan on doing more street driving than track driving. The tires that come with the superstock are trash for roads anyways. I'm not trying to shit on your build, I just want you to be aware that people who have driven both prefer the Redeye Widebody to the Super Stock on the road. I can tell you I prefer the laguna leather. I had the Alcantra at one time, and wasn't a big fan of the suede. The HK system is a must. I wouldn't get the performance spoiler either, it's $1000! Absolute craziness and it almost looks like the stock one.

Oh I almost forgot: Get them red belts. You can thank me later.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am doing the HK. I am not driving all over the place, so the tires are not a concern. Just a romp around car. Agree Redeye Widebody better daily driver but I am not doing daily driving with it.

The seating is confusing. Is Alcantara/Nappa Leather Seat with Hellcat Logo ALL leather or not? BTW, I do not want red inserts, just black leather and no suede if possible.

Thanks for the help, I new to Dodge and all the options.

Robert

·
Registered
243 Posts
I see the Laguna Leather Package now. Do I drop the Alcantara Appearance Package then.

Robert
The decision is ultimately yours, but I can tell you that my first Challenger had Alcantra seats and there was a greasy spot where the first owner had dropped something between his legs, and it never came out. You'll never have that problem with Laguna leather.

Alcantra seats have a suede butt and lower back area. The rest of the seat is laguna-style leather.

·
Premium Member
9,875 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
If you get the plus package the entire seat surface is Alcantara by default. The Alcantara/nappa are mostly leather but the square under your ass and lower back is alcantara. And the Laguna's are full leather.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts